The SV-40 virus [microform] : has tainted polio vaccine caused an increase in cancer? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, September 10, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness
- Additional Titles:
- Has tainted polio vaccine caused an increase in cancer
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 289 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0083-P.
"Serial no. 108-85."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/17/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:91047.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 4 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2632219