Annual report of William J. Mullen, Prison Agent
- Mullen, William James, 1805-1882
- Philadelphia : J.B. Chandler, Printer.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Philadelphia Society for Alleviating the Miseries of Public Prisons
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1855.
- Publication Frequency:
- Description based on: 11th (1865).
Latest issue consulted: 15th (1869).
- Issuing Body:
- Submitted to the Philadelphia Society for Alleviating the Miseries of Public Prisons.
- Binding notes:
- J.M. Read Pamphlet Coll copy of 8th (1862) bound with: The forfeiture and confiscation of rebel property in the Confederate States / Cowan, Edgar. Washington, D.C. : Scammell & Co., printers, 1862.
J.M. Read Pamphlet Coll copy of 10th (1864) bound with: Report of the Western Penitentiary for the year ... / State Penitentiary for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh, Pa. : Johnston and Stockton, 1864 (vol. for 1863).
J.M. Read Pamphlet Coll copy of 11th (1865) bound with: Proceedings of the inaugural meeting of the Historical Society of Delaware / Historical Society of Delaware. Wilmington, [Del.] : James B. Riggs, printer, 1864.
J.M. Read Pamphlet Coll copy of 12th (1866) bound with: The "Strong" divorce case / Gerry, Elbridge T. New York : Wm. C. Bryant & Co., printers, 1865.
J.M. Read Pamphlet Coll copy of 15th (1869) bound with: In the Supreme Court, in equity / Gibbons, Charles. [Philadelphia, Pa.] : Printed by E.C. Markley & Son, .
HE1031.R43 v.18 c.1 (Book) bound in Proceedings of the inaugural meeting of the Historical Society of Delaware : held at Wilmington, 31st May, 1864, together with the constitution and by-laws then adopted
HE1031.R43 v.45 c.1 (Book) bound in Report of the Western Penitentiary for the year
HE1031.R43 v.52 c.1 (Book) bound in The "Strong" divorce case : argument of Mr. Elbridge T. Gerry, of counsel for Mrs. Strong, before Justice Garvin of the Superior Court of the city of New York, on a motion for a verdict in the case of Peter R. Strong agst. Mary E. Strong, December 4, 1865 / reported by Warburton & Underhill, stenographers
HE1031.R43 v.55 c.1 (Book) bound in The forfeiture and confiscation of rebel property in the Confederate States : speech of Hon. Edgar Cowan, of Pennsylvania, in the Senate of the United States, Tuesday, March 4, 1862
HE1031.R43 v.54 c.1 (Book) bound in In the Supreme Court, in equity : Patterson et al. vs. Barlow et al. : appeal by dft's from decree at nisi prius : defendant's paper book
View MARC record | catkey: 2633583