Forty sermons [microform] : whereof twenty one are now first publish'd, the greatest part preach'd before the King and on solemn occasions / by Richard Allestree ... ; to these is prefixt an account of the author's life
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached in St. Peter's Westminster
Sermon preached at Hampton-Court
- "A sermon preach'd in St Peter's Westminster" and "A sermon preached at Hampton-Court" each has special t.p. with imprint: London : Printed by John Playford, 1683.
Volume 2 is without title page or preliminary matter.
"The preface" was written by John Fell.
First ed. of this collection.
Reproduction of original in the University of Chicago Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 162:7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.162:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Account of the present miserable state of affairs in Ireland [microform] : as also, a relation of a late bloody fight between the papists and Protestants in that kingdom : with the particular number of the Protestants and Irish papists that were slain : together with a true narrative of the late K. James's entry in Dublin, and of the three several proclamations issued by him there
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1114.
Arber's Term cat. II 89
View MARC record | catkey: 2635221