A perfect declaration of the barbarous and cruell practises committed by Prince Robert, the Cavalliers, and others in His Majesties army, from the time of the Kings going from his Parliament untill this present day ... [microform] : together with the new oaths and blasphemous speeches they doe daily invent ... : also, a justification of Prince Robert his cruelties ... / collected by R. Andrewes ...
- Andrewes, R., active 17th century
- Printed at London : For Fr. Coule, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of originals in the University of Michigan Libraries and the Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1965 and 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 162:14 and 266:E.242, no. 33)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.162:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Account of the present miserable state of affairs in Ireland [microform] : as also, a relation of a late bloody fight between the papists and Protestants in that kingdom : with the particular number of the Protestants and Irish papists that were slain : together with a true narrative of the late K. James's entry in Dublin, and of the three several proclamations issued by him there
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3154
View MARC record | catkey: 2635223