Pomona, or, An appendix concerning fruit-trees in relation to cider [microform] : the making and several ways of ordering it.
- Evelyn, John, 1620-1706
- London : Printed by John Martyn and James Allestry, printers to the Royal Society, 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 67 pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Appendix concerning fruit-trees in relation to cider
- Epistle dedicatory signed : J. Evelyn.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1206:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3509.
View MARC record | catkey: 2635386