The history of the revolution in Portugal in the year, 1640, or, An account of their revolt from Spain [microform] : and setting the crown on the head of Don John of Braganza, father to Don Pedro, the present king and Catharine, Queen Dowager of England / written in French by the excellent pen of the Abbot Vertot ... ; and done into English
- Vertot, abbé de, 1655-1735
- Uniform Title:
- Histoire de la conjuration de Portugal en 1640. English
- London : Printed for Mat. Gilliflower ...[and 4 others], 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 176 pages
- Related Titles:
- Account of their revolt from Spain
- Errata: p. 176.
Advertisement: p. 176.
This item appears at reel 1217:8 as Wing V272, and at reel 1720:8 as Wing H2177 (number in Wing 2nd ed., but not in Wing CD-ROM, 1996).
Reproduction of originals in the British Library and the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1217:8 and 1720:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, V272
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2177
View MARC record | catkey: 2635412