A continuation of the collection of the history of England [microform] : begin[n]ing where Samuel Daniel, Esquire ended with the reigne of Edward the Third: and ending where the honourable Viscount Saint Albanes begins with the life of Henry the Seventh : being a compleat history of the beginning and end of the dissention betwixt the two houses of York and Lancaster ; with the matches and issue of all the kings, princes, dukes, marquesses, earles, and vicounts of this nation deceased, during those times / by J.T.
- Trussell, John, -1648
- London : Printed by Richard Bishop for Daniel Pakeman, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 263 pages
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1216:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T3145.
View MARC record | catkey: 2635421