A new martyrology, or, The bloody assizes [microform] : now exactly methodizing in one volume comprehending a compleat history of the lives, actions, trials, sufferings, dying speeches, letters, and prayers of all those eminent Protestants who fell in the west of England and elsewhere from the year 1678 ... : with an alphabetical table ... / written by Thomas Pitts
- Tutchin, John, 1661?-1707
- London : Printed (according to the original copies) for John Dunton, 1693.
- The fourth edition containing several speeches, letters, elegies, and new discoveries ...
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes in 1 : portraits
- Related Titles:
- Bloody assizes
Impartial history of the life and death of George Lord Jeffreys
- "An impartial history of the life and death of George Lord Jeffreys" has separate t.p. and paging.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1216:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T3380.
View MARC record | catkey: 2635422