A true and faithful account of the several informations exhibited to the honourable committee appointed by the Parliament to inquire into the late dreadful burning of the city of London [microform] : together with other informations touching the insolency of popish priests and Jesuites ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons. Committee to Enquire into the Burning of London
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1216:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2471.
View MARC record | catkey: 2635472