Mr. Powels answer to a late fictitious pamphlet put forth by two leading Quakers, viz. John Vaughton and John Feild [microform] : in which their account of a discourse between them and him is here rectified : every thing that is material in their said book answered and several notorious lies therein detected to the just shame of the publishers : also good counsel in the conclusion of the whole to such that are the principal leaders of the Quakers ... with an epistolary discourse touching the imputation of sin to Christ ...
- Related Titles:
- Answer to a late fictitious pamphlet put forth by two leading Quakers
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1211:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P3067B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2635697