Dariotus redivivus, or, A briefe introduction conducing to the iudgement of the stars [microform] : wherein the whole art of iudiciall astrologie is briefly and plainly delivered, by which a determinate judgement may be given upon any question demanded / written at first by Claudius Dariott ; at present much inlarged, and adorned with diverse types and figures by N.S. ; also hereunto is added a briefe treatise of mathematical phisick written by G.C. ; together with divers observations both of agriculture and navigation ... by N.S.
- Dariot, Claude, 1533-1594
- London : Printed for Andrew Kemb, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 134 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Spark, Nathaniel
- Related Titles:
- Briefe introduction conducing to the judgement of the stars
- Imperfect: all after Dariotus redivivus wanting.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1227:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D257.
View MARC record | catkey: 2635902