Christianissimus Christianandus, or, Reason for the reduction of France to a more Christian state in Europ[e] [microform].
- Nedham, Marchamont, 1620-1678
- London : Printed by Henry Hills, and are to be sold by Jonathan Edwin, 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages
- Related Titles:
- Christianissimus Christianandus and Reason for the reduction of France to a more Christian state in Europ[e].
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1235:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N383.
View MARC record | catkey: 2635997