Some account of the Province of Pennsilvania in America [microform] : lately granted under the great seal of England to William Penn &c. : together with priviledges and powers necessary to the well-governing thereof : made publick for the information of such as are, or may be disposed to transport themselves, or servants into those parts
- Penn, William, 1644-1718
- London : Printed, and sold by Benjamin Clark, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages
- Signed: William Penn. and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1236:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1365.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636037