The court-keeper's guide [microform] : for the keeping of courts-leet and courts-baron : wherein is largely and plainly opened the jurisdiction of these courts, with the learning of manors, copyholds, rents, herriots, and other services and advantages belonging unto manors, shewing the lord's due, and the tenant's duty : useful for all persons concerned in copyhold estates / by William Sheppard ; whereunto are added precedents of copies of court-rolls, with other additions by Will. Browne
- Sheppard, William, -1675?
- London : Printed by the assigns of Rich. Atkins and Edw. Atkins, for William Birch and Gabriel Collins, 1685.
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 284 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, William, active 17th/18th century
- "Precedents of copies of court-rolls" has special t.p.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1240:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3182.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636097