Planctus unigeniti et spes resuscitandi, or, The bitter sorrows for a first born sweetened with the hopes of a better resurrection [microform] : with consolations, moral and divine, against the death of friends, suited to the present occasion : delivered in a funeral sermon at Felsted in Essex, May 23, 1664, at the solemn interment of ... Charles Lord Rich, the only child of ... the Earle of Warwick / by A. Walker
- Walker, Anthony, -1692
- London : Printed by Thomas Mabb for Samuel Ferris, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 59 pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Bitter sorrows for a first born sweetened with the hopes of a better resurrection
- At head of title: Evel yaḥid.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1243:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W307.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636157