Reports of diverse choice cases in law [microform] / taken by those late and most judicious prothonotaries of the Common Pleas, Richard Brownlow & John Goldesborough ; with directions how to proceed in many intricate actions both reall and personall ... ; also a most perfect and exact table, shewing appositely the contents of the whole book
- Brownlow, Richard, 1553-1638
- London : Printed by Tho. Roycroft for Matthew Walbancke and Henry Twyford, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 241 pages, 21 unnumbered pages, 341 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 1 page of plates : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Goldesborough, John, 1568-1618 and England and Wales. Court of Common Pleas
- Related Titles:
- Reports (a second part) of diverse famous cases in law
- Pt. 2 has title and imprint: Reports (a second part) of diverse famous cases in law ... / collected by Richard Brownlow. London : Printed by Tho. Roycroft for Matthew Walbancke and Henry Twyford, 1652.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1248:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5198.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636297