The converted cavaliers confession of their designe when first we drew the King away from his Parliament [microform] : as also (now our eyes are in some measure opened) that we see there was a deeper plot and designe in hand at that time by the papists who made use of us to accomplish their own designe, which then lay hid from us, but now discovereth it selfe : with our resolution to forsake the papists / written by a converted cavalier, for full satisfaction to all neutralists
- Converted cavalier
- London : Printed by Bern. Alsop, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1253:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5983.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636314