The practice of piety [microform] : directing a Christian how to walk that he may please God / amplified by the author
- Bayly, Lewis, approximately 1575-1631
- London : Printed for Phillip Crawford, 1669.
- Physical Description:
- 17 unnumbered pages, 466 pages
- Engraved t.p. and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1246:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1487.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636376