Tropologia, or, A key to open Scripture metaphors [microform] : the first book containing sacred philology, or the tropes in Scripture, reduc'd under their proper heads, with a brief explication of each / partly translated and partly compil'd from the works of the learned by T.D. The second and third books containing a practical improvement (parallel-wise) of several of the most frequent and useful metaphors, allegories, and express similitudes of the Old and New Testament / by B.K.
- De Laune, Thomas, -1685
- London : Printed by John Richardson and John Darby for Enoch Prosser, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 207 pages, 6 unnumbered pages, 328, 76 pages, 11 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Keach, Benjamin, 1640-1704
- Related Titles:
- Key to open Scripture metaphors
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1255:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D895.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636406