The Institutions of mathematicall experiments [microform] : in three parts : I. The constitutions, power and effects of the planets and starres, 2. The method of mathematicall physicke, 3. The resolutions of astrologicall questions : extracted from the experiments and observations of Guido, Bonatus, Haly, Abenragel, Claudius, Dariot, Ganivetus and many others
- London : Printed for Andrew Crooke, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 144 pages
Imperfect: pages stained and tightly bound with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1262:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, I233.
View MARC record | catkey: 2636622