Travels thro' Germany, Bohemia, Swisserland, Holland, and other parts of Europe [microform] : describing the most considerable citys and the palaces of princes : together with historical relations and critical observations upon ancient medals and inscriptions / by Charles Patin ; made English and illustrated with copper cuts and a map
- Patin, Charles, 1633-1693
- London : Printed for A. Swall and T. Child, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 334, that is, 346 pages, 6 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, map, portrait
- Imperfect: Map lacking, pages cropped, faded, and stained with loss of print, Beginning-p. 127 from Emmanuel College Library copy spliced at end.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1292:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P721.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637062