Triumphant chastity, or, Josephs self-conflict when by his mistress he was inticed to adultery [microform] : shewing the powerful motions betwixt the flesh and the spirit : a divine poem illustrated with several copper-plates and emblems suitable to the subject / by Jo. Quarles
- Related Titles:
- Josephs self-conflict when by his mistress he was inticed to adultery
- Translated by John Quarles from Jacob Cats' Self-stryt, written originally in Dutch.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1292:25)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1292:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Travels thro' Germany, Bohemia, Swisserland, Holland, and other parts of Europe [microform] : describing the most considerable citys and the palaces of princes : together with historical relations and critical observations upon ancient medals and inscriptions / by Charles Patin ; made English and illustrated with copper cuts and a map
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, Q143.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637080