An Exact and faithful relation of the process pursued by Dame Margaret Areskine, Lady Castlehaven, relict of the decesed Sir James Foulis of Collingtoun, against Sir James Foulis now of Collingtoun, before the Lords of Council and Session [microform] : with certain remarks upon the import and extent of protestations for remeed of law in general, and in particular upon the protestation or appeal offered by the Lady
- Edinburgh : Printed at the Society of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 63 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1283:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3598.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637176