Augustissimo et invictissimo Principi Jacobo II ̊Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae & Hiberniae Regi, fidei defensori, carmen panegyricum [microform].
- Smith, William, active 1660-1686
- London : Impensis Authoris, 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 31 pages
- Attributed to William Smith--NUC pre-1956 imprints. and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1295:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4272.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637239