The famous romance of Tarsis and Zelie [microform] : Digested into ten books. / VVritten originally in French, by the acute pen of a person of honour. ; Done into English by Charles Williams, Gent
- Le Vayer de Boutigny, M. (Roland), 1627-1685
- Uniform Title:
- Tarsis et Zelie. English. 1685
- London : Printed for Nathanael Ponder at the Peacock in the Poultry, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 330 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, Charles, active 17th century
- Item at reel 2173:11 incorrectly identified as Wing 1797A.
Reproductions of originals in the British Library and Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1289:3 and 2173:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1289:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The lawyer outlaw'd, or, A brief answer to Mr. Hunts defence of the charter [microform] : with some useful remarks on the Commons proceedings in the last Parliament at Westminster, in a letter to a friend
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) L1797
View MARC record | catkey: 2637270