A True relation of the great fight on Friday morning last at Willington Bridge near Northwich, within ten miles of the city of Chester, between the forces of the Lord Lambert and Sir George Booth [microform] : with the manner of the engagement, the particulars of the fight, the number killed, and seventeen hundred taken prisoners ... : likewise the summons of the Earl of Derby and Sir George Booth to the trayned-bands upon the pain of death, and Sir George's letter to the Lord Lambert, with His Lordships answer thereunto
- London : Printed for William Rawlins, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1296:62)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2959A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637293