A yea and nay almanack for the people call'd by the men of the world Quakers [microform] : containing many needfull and necessary observations from the first day of the first month till the last day of the twelfth month : being a great year for procreation notwithstanding it is the second after the leaping year : calculated for the meridian of the bull and mouth within Aldersgate and may indifferently serve for any other meeting-house either in Wales or England
- Winstanley, William, 1628?-1698
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages
- At head of title : 1678., "To the brethren" signed : H.N., Pseudonym "H.N." ascribed to William Winstanley. Cf. Capp, B. English almanacs, 1500-1800, 1979, p. 321., and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1299:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1947A
View MARC record | catkey: 2637334