Quod tibi, hoc alteri, ne alteri quod non vis tibi [microform] : a profitable enquiry into that comprehensive rule of righteousness, do as you would be done by : being a practical discourse on S. Matt. vii, 12 / by Benjamin Camfield
- Camfield, Benjamin, 1638-1693
- London : Printed by A.C. for H. Eversden, 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 239, 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Profitable enquiry into that comprehensive rule of righteousness, do as you would be done by.
- "Containing chiefly these four heads: I. the genuine explication of it, II. the rational grounds it relies upon, III. an induction of the particular branches of vertue that result from, Includes index., and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1304:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C382B.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637423