The ultimum vale of John Carleton of the Midde Temple, London, Gent [microform] : being a true description of that grand imposter, late a pretended Germane-lady
- Carleton, John, 1645?-
- London : Printed for J. Jones, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 48, that is, 46 pages
- "Published by the order and appointment of the aforesaid right worthy and ingenious author Mr. John Caleton."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1304:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C586.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637425