The Charitable Samaritan, or, A short and impartial account of that eminent and publick-spirited citizen Mr. Tho. Firmin [microform] : who departed this life on Monday Dec. 20, 1697 / by a gentleman of his acquaintance
- Gentleman of his acquaintance
- London : [publisher not identified], 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 22 pages
- Related Titles:
- Short and impartial account of that emminent and publick-spirited citizen Mr. Tho. Firmin
- "In a letter to a person of quality."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1304:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2067.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637439