His Majesties gracious message to the Commons in Parliament January the fourth, 1680/81 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, 1680/81.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
England and Wales. Parliament
- The King's message to the House rejecting the Exclusion Bill.
"Published by His Majesties Command."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1305:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3037.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637472