The logick primer [microform] : some logical notions to initiate the Indians in the knowledge of the rule of reason and to know how to make use thereof : especially for the instruction of such as are teachers among them / composed by J.E.
- Eliot, John, 1604-1690
- [Cambridge, Mass.] : Printed by M.J., 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 75 unnumbered pages
- Text in the Massachusett Indian language with interlinear English translation.
"The use of this iron key is to open the rich treasury of the Holy Scripture."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1307:38)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E518.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637547