All the several ordinances and orders made by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : concerning sequestring the estates of delinquents, papists, spyes, and intelligencers : together with instructions for such persons as are imployed in sequestring of such delinquents estates
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 84 pages
- "Very useful for those whom it doth or may concern."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1308:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E1207.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637554