An ordinance of the Lords & Commons assembled in Parliament for the speedy dividing and setling the several counties of this kingdom into distinct classical presbyteries and congregational elderships [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- London : Printed for Edward Husband ..., 1647 [i.e. 1648]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- "Die Mercurii, I Martii, 1647. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published, H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.", Includes ordinance of 29 Jan. 1648, and subsequent orders dated 1 March., and Reproductions of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1308:21 and 2005:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2043A
View MARC record | catkey: 2637570