Medela pestilentiae [microform] : wherein is contained several theological queries concerning the plague, with approved antidotes, signes and symptoms : also an exact method for curing that epidemicial distemper, humbly presented to the Right Honourable and Right Worshipful the lord mayor and sheriffs of the city of London
- Kephale, Richard
- London : Printed by J.C. for Samuel Speed, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 87 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Rules for the prevention and cure of the plague
- "Epistle dedicatory" signed: Richad Kephale.
Caption title: Medela pestilentiae, or, Rules for the prevention and cure of the plague.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1311:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, K330.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637596