The rule and exercises of holy living [microform] : in which are described the means and instruments of obtaining every vertue and the remedies against every vice, and considerations serving to the resisting all temptations : together with prayers containing the whole duty of a Christian and the parts of devotion fitted to all occasions and furnished for all necessities / by Jer. Taylor
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- Uniform Title:
- Rule and exercises of holy living. 1690
- London : Printed by J.H. for Luke Meredith, 1690.
- The fifteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 335 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1317:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T383.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637719