An answer to the late King James's declaration to all his pretended subjects in the kingdom of England [microform].
- Welwood, James, 1652-1727
- London : Printed for Dorman Newman, 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages
- "Published to silence the impertinent clamours and repeated provocations of the Jacobites.", Attributed by Wing to James Welwood., and Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1319:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1300.
View MARC record | catkey: 2637762