A wonder of wonders, or, A metamorphosis of fair faces voluntarily transformed into foul visages [microform] : or, an invective against black-spotted faces / by a well-willer to modest matrons and virgins Miso-Spilus, i. qui maculas odit ; published by R. Smith, gent
- London : Printed by J.G. for Richard Royston ..., 1662.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 31 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, R., gent
- Related Titles:
- Wonder of wonders
Metamorphosis of fair faces voluntarily transformed into foul visages
- Illustrated t.p.
This work appears at Reel 1049:16 as Wing S4149, and at Reel 1321:13 as Wing W3359 (does not appear in Wing (CD-ROM, 1996)).
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library and the Huntington Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1049:16 and 1321:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4149
View MARC record | catkey: 2637835