A new voyage round the world [microform] : describing particularly the isthmus of America, several coasts and islands in the West Indies, the isles of Cape Verd, the passage by Terra del Fuego, the South Sea coasts of Chili, Peru, and Mexico, the isle of Guam one of the Ladrones, Mindanaeo, and other Philippine and East India islands near Cambodia, China, Formosa, Luconia, Celebes &c., New Holland, Sumatra, Nicobar Isles, the Cape of Good Hope, and Santa Helena, their soil, rivers, harbours, plants, fruits, animals, and inhabitants, their customs, religion, government, trade &c. / by William Dampier
- Dampier, William, 1651-1715
- London : Printed for James Knapton, 1699.
- The fourth edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, VI, 550 pages, 3 unnumbered leaves of plates : maps
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1328:40)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D164.
View MARC record | catkey: 2638075