A Most strange letter [microform] : which was fovnd in the old-change the 28 day of Jan. and directed with this mark, +, to the Right Reverend Father in God, Matthew Lord Bishop of Ely ... : also, the attachment of Colonel Lunsford at Windsor upon Wednesday being the 19 day of Jan. 1642 : with the flying away of the Lord Digby : also, the description of the uproar which their horsemen made ... : whereunto is annexed their oath and protestation
- London : Printed for Iohn Greensmith, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect: Print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1336:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M2923A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2638256