Of gifts and offices in the publick worship of God [microform] : a treatise in three parts, endeavouring an impartial account, what was in the inspiried age of the church, what succeeded in the more ordinary state, what reasonably may be allowed now in prayer, singing, preaching : designed to make people more sober, regular, and serious in publick worship / by Edward Wetenhall
- Wettenhall, Edward, 1636-1713
- Dublin : Printed by Benjamin Tooke, 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 805, 15 unnumbered pages
- Each part has special t.p. with imprint date 1678.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1345:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1507.
View MARC record | catkey: 2638445