Poor Robin 1675, an almanack after a new fashion [microform] : wherein the reader may see (if he be not blind) many remarkable things worthy of observation ... : containing a two-fold calendar, viz. the Julian or English, and the roundheads or fanaticks with several saints days, and observations upon every month / written by Poor Robin
- Poor Robin
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 49 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Almanack after a new fashion
Poor Robin 1675
Poor Robin sixteen seventy-five
- "A prognostication for the year of our Lord God 1675" (p.[34-49]) has special t.p. dated 1675.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1347:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2194.
View MARC record | catkey: 2638487