A short description of the true ministers and the false [microform] : how they differ in their call, ministry, doctrine, and fruits that any that are desirous may know the one from the other : also, something concerning the apostacy ... which was in the Apostles dayes ... : something further concerning the true ministers of Jesus / testified by one that hath been a true witness of all that he has here written, J. Aynsloe
- Aynsloe, John, -1693
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1348:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A4297.
View MARC record | catkey: 2638568