Impar conatui, or, Mr. J.B. the author of an answer to the animadversions on the Dean of St. Paul's vindication of the Trinity rebuk'd [microform] : and prov'd to be wholly unfit for the great work he hath undertaken : with some account of the late scandalous animadversions on Mr. Hill's book intituled A vindication of the primitive fathers ... : in a letter to the Reverend Mr. R.E. / by Thomas Holdsworth
- Holdsworth, Thomas
- London : Printed for William Keblewhite, 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 80 pages
- Related Titles:
- Impar conatui and Mr. J.B. the author of an answer to the animadversions on the Dean of St. Paul's vindication of the Trinity rebuk'd.
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1360:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2407.
View MARC record | catkey: 2638746