A consultation about religion, or, What religion is best to be chosen [microform] : with an appendix upon this question, whether every one may be saved in his own religion / translated out of Latin in which it was written by an eminent professor of divinity
- Lechmere, Edmund, -1640?
- London : [publisher not identified], 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 220 pages
- Related Titles:
- Consultation about religion
What religion is best to be chosen
- Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1368:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5928A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2638811