The Psalms of David in meeter [microform] / newly translated and diligently compared with the originall text and former translations, more plain, smooth, and agreeable to the text then any heretofore ; allowed by the authority of the Generall Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland and appointed to be sung in congregations and families
- Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler, 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Church of Scotland
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. 1699
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1377:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B2550.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639043