Speculum anni 1662 being the second after bissextile or leap-year, or, An almanack fitted for both sea-men and land-men [microform] : wherein is contained the places both of sun and moon and a tide table : and also the terms and the fairs happening in in [sic] England and Wales in every month of the kalendar, also the quarterly ingresses and eclipses this year : with a guide for travellers and other necessary tables the like not hitherto published : calculated for the meridian of London / by T. Bird
- Bird, Thomas
- London : Printed by E. Cotes, 
- Physical Description:
- 29 unnumbered pages, 17-32 pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Almanack fitted for both sea-men and land-men
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1373:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1314.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639056