The history of the nine worthies of the world [microform] : three whereof were Gentiles, I. Hector, son of Priamus, King of Troy, II. Alexander the Great ..., III. Julius Cæsar ..., : three Jews, IV. Joshua ..., V. David ..., VI. Judas Maccabeus ..., : three Christians, VII. Arthur, King of Brittain, VIII. Charles the Great, Emp. of Germany, IX. Godfrey of Bulloign, King of Jerusalem : being an account of their glorious lives, worthy actions, renowned victories and deaths : illustrated with poems and the picture of each worthy / by R.B.
- R. B., approximately 1632-approximately 1725
- London : Printed for Nath. Crouch, 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 190, that is, 180 pages, 6 unnumbered pages : portraits
- Reproduction of original in the Trinity College Library, Cambridge University.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1381:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C7337.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639095