A word of admonition to such as wander from the anointings and teachings, and from the Father and the Son [microform] : as also concerning the Supper of the Lord ... shewing also how the Jews wandered from the commands of God ... likewise Gods promises to Cain ... lastly, here is the true Christians righteousness, which must exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, or there is no entring God's Kingdom / by George Fox
- Fox, George, 1624-1691
- London : Printed for Thomas Howkins, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1384:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1994.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639217