De mirabilibus pecci [microform] : being the wonders of the peak in Darby-shire commonly called the Devil's Arse of Peak : in English and Latine / the Latine written by Thomas Hobs ; the English by a Person of quality
- Related Titles:
- Wonders of the peak in Darby-shire
- Poem in Latin with parallel English translation.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1386:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2225.
View MARC record | catkey: 2639295